A delicious breakfast recipe from "Nerdy Nummies" author, Rosanna Pansino.
- 1 1/3 whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoon salted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk
- Mini chocolate chips
- Macadamia nuts & white chocolate chips
- Banana slices
- Blackberries, blueberries, raspberries
- Large mixing bowl
- Medium mixing bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Muffin liners
- 12 cavity muffin trays
- Half sheet trays lined with parchment paper
1) In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla extract, butter, eggs and buttermilk.
3) Add the wet ingredients to the dry and whisk together until just combined. The batter should still have lumps.
4) Scoop batter into a lined muffin tray about halfway in each cup and place desired toppings on each muffin.
5) Bake 375oF for 10 to 12 minutes.
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page