PALETA Pregnancy Meal Plan with Kelly Boyer
- 10.35 oz. Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1/2 c Apricots, dry chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Tahini
- 5 scoops Pea Protein
- 3/4 c Agave/Coconut Nectar/Brown Rice Syrup
- 1 1/4 c Pepitas, toasted
- 1/2 c Raisins
- 10 oz. Dates
- 1/2 Sunflower Seeds, toasted
- 3/4 c Crispy Brown Rice Cereal, toasted
- 3/4 c Rolled Oats, gluten free quick cooking toasted
- 1/4 c Flax Seed, brown, toasted
- 3/4 c Hemp Seed, hulled, toasted
- 1/4 c Sesame Seeds, white toasted
- 1 tsp. Salt
1. Mix all dry ingredients together.
2. Mix all wet ingredients together. 3. Soak dates in warm water and then process into a puree. 4. Heat wet ingredients using double boil method. MAKE SURE NOT TO SCORCH! Heat until warm but not hot. 5. In a large container, put in half of the dry mix. Add half of the warm wet mix to the dry mix. Mix well with hands. Gradually add more dry and wet ingredients, alternating between dry and wet, until all ingredients have been thoroughly mixed. 6. Once mixed well, place on parchment paper on the sheet pans and spray with cooking spray or coconut oil. 7. Press mixture down firmly and evenly with hands. Use a rolling pin to smooth out the mix. Cover with plastic and refrigerate or freeze. We will be providing 20% off for "Home & Family" viewers for initial orders of PALETA PREGNANCY meal programs through August 15th, 2014. The discount code is HFMOMMY20. Use at time of purchase from PALETA.com.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.