1. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan. Pour ½ cup of the melted butter into a bowl and set aside. Add the honey and ½ cup of the brown sugar to the butter in the saucepan and stir to combine. Simmer for 2 minutes, or until the sugar has dissolved. Pour the mixture evenly into a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle the walnuts and raisins over top.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll one of the loaves of dough into a 12-inch x 8-inch rectangle. Brush the dough with half of the reserved melted butter, leaving a 1-inch border uncovered along the long edge farthest away from you.
3. Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle half of this cinnamon sugar over the butter.
4. Tightly and evenly roll the dough into a log starting with edge closed to you. Cut the log into 8 even slices. Repeat with the second loaf of dough. Place the slices, cut side up, on top of the walnuts and raisins in the baking dish. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Remove the baking dish from the refrigerator and let it sit on the countertop for 1½ hours. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF and bake the sticky buns for 30 minutes.
6. Remove them from the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes before inverting the buns onto a large rectangular platter. Scrape any sauce or toppings from the bottom of baking pan over the sticky buns. Serve warm with a lot of napkins!