Directions for Peanut Butter & Jelly Overnight Oats
1) Add oats, non-dairy milk & chia seeds in a bowl and mix together
2) Add strawberries, water and chia seeds into a blender and blend together on high for 20 -30 seconds. Store in a container in the refrigerator overnight and in the morning, you'll have a yummy jelly!
3) Divide overnight oats into jars, top with strawberry chia jelly and peanut butter & enjoy!
4) Use Organic Ingredients When Possible
DIrections for Banana Nut Overnight Oats
1) Add oats, non-dairy milk, chia seeds and vanilla extra into a medium size bowl and mix together
2) Divide evenly between two mason jars and top with sliced banana and chopped walnuts
3) Store in the refrigerator overnight and it will be ready in the morning!
Enjoy within 3 - 5 days
Choose Organic Ingredients When Possible
Directions for Spiced Chai Overnight Oats
1) Add oats, non-dairy milk & chia seeds into a medium size bowl and mix together
2) Divide into mason jars and stir in 1/2 teaspoon of chai spice blend per person
3) Top with chopped or slivered almonds for added protein and keep in the refrigerator until you're ready to enjoy!
4) Consume within 3 -5 days
5) Choose Organic Ingredients When Possible
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Familiy Pinterest Page