Oreo Snowman Cookie Balls
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp. black decorating gel
- 2 tsp. orange decorating icing
1. MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
2. SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Decorate with remaining ingredients to resemble snowmen.
3. REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page