1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In bowl one combine Oat Flour, Rice Flour, and Potato Starch.
3. In bowl two combine Honey, Oil, Egg, and Applesauce.
4. Mix ingredients from bowl one into bowl two and mix until almost completely incorporated - then add the water and complete mixing.
5. Remove dough from bowl and place on workstation. Knead with hands until dough is proper consistency.
6. Flatten dough and place plastic wrap plastic wrap over dough. Note: This is used as a substitution to flour.
7. Roll dough out evenly until 1⁄4 inch thick.
8. Use bone shaped cookie cutter and place on a sheet pan.
9. Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes.
***Caution: Let cookies cool for 30 minutes. Dogs will not stop eating if the cookie is too hot and may burn their mouth. ****
PB&J Super Cookie! After cookies have cooled apply peanut butter on top of one cookie, sprinkle blueberries on top and add additional cookie to make your very own doggie PB&J sandwich.