A seafood recipe from actor, Joe Naufahu.
- 1 pound tuna steak (sushi grade) or any firm white fish
- 1-2 jalapenos, finely diced (deseeded and ribs removed if do not want too spicy)
- 1/2 red onion, very small dice
- 1 red pepper, very small dice
- 1 yellow pepper, very small dice
- 1/2 can of coconut cream (shake can or stir before measuring)
- Juice and zest of 1 large lemon or 2 limes
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, small dice
- 2 tomatoes, seeds removed, small dice
- Handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cut all of your veggies into a very small dice, all uniformly (except for the jalapeños), set aside. Cut your fish into the same small dice. Place in a bowl and mix with lemon/lime juice and let marinate for 10-15 minutes in the fridge. Mix in all the veggies and the coconut cream with the fish and season with salt and pepper. Do not over mix. Fold in cilantro and serve.
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page