Naughty & Nice Appetizers
- Green Olives
- Tortilla Chips
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (add 1/4 teaspoon salt if unsalted)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Divide into individual servings.
- Keep in freezer.
Directions for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheese Ball
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream and butter until smooth and creamy. Beat in salt if using, powdered sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Add 1 cup chocolate chips. Scrape the mixture onto some plastic wrap and form the mixture into a ball. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. In a small shallow bowl or plate, add the remaining 1 cup chocolate chips. Unwrap the cheese ball and roll into the chocolate chips until completely covered. Refrigerate until ready to serve. For easier spreading, remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
Directions for Pudding Shots
1) Mix pudding and milk until well blended.
2) Add vodka and Irish cream, mix well.
3) Fold in Cool Whip.
4) Divide into individual servings.
5) Keep in freezer.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page