1. Heat on high in a large shallow 8 quart sauce pot.
2. Add 2 T of cooking oil.
3. Season generously all the chicken with salt and curry.
4. Sear all chicken on all sides in pot until golden and remove. Add sliced onion and tomato and begin to sautée.
5. Allow to soften and brown about 6 minutes.
6. Add chicken, ground coconut, coconut milk, water, and bouillon. Allow to cook for 1 hour until chicken is tender.
7. Garnish with whole cilantro leaves.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page