Natalie Forté's Tropical Rainbow Salad Recipe
- 8-10 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup julienne cucumbers
- 1 julienne carrot
- 1 cup chopped cilantro (1 bunch)
- 1 cup shredded or thinly chopped purple cabbage
- ¼ of a medium size red onion- thinly sliced
- 1 chopped D'anjou pear
- 1 cup chopped mango (thawed, frozen, or fresh)
- 2 juicy limes- juice from lime
- ½ lemon- juice
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Wash and prep all veggies and fruit.
- Heat coconut oil in a small saucepan on low until it turns into a liquid. Let sit off the burner till it's room temp. Place all veggies & fruit in a large mixing bowl. Add citrus juice, salt, cilantro, and pour coconut oil on top. Toss gently with hands and serve immediately.
You can watch Natalie Forté host "America's Best Bites" on the Cooking Channel, Saturday's at 4:30 p.m. Eastern. Check your local listings for additional dates and times. For more information, visit cookingchanneltv.com. And, follow Natalie on Twitter @nataliejforte.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.