Mom's Fried Bread
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- 25 oz package of pre-made dough
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Flour to sprinkle on surface
1. Heat oil in deep fryer to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix cinnamon and sugar together, set aside
3. Remove dough from refrigerator and let rise in an oiled bowl until doubled in size.
4. Cut dough into 1-inch strips for breadsticks
5. Cut dough into 4-inch flat circles for bread
6. Roll on
7. Place dough in the hot oil and cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown
8. Remove to paper towels to drain and dust with cinnamon and sugar mixture while still hot, or coat with butter
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page