Moll Anderson's "Salad's In A Jar" & Layers Of Love -Watermelon Salad
Moll Anderson's Salad's In a Jar
Lemon Mint Yogurt Dressing
1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt 1/4 Teaspoon Lemon Zest 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice 1/4 Teaspoon Salt 1 Teaspoon Chopped Fresh Mint
Watermelon Feta Cheese Greek Black Olives Red Onion Romaine Lettuce
1. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Whisk to blend. Divide the dressing evenly between 2 pint size wide mouth canning jars.
3. Layer the watermelon, then the feta cheese, a few olives and onions to taste.
4. Top with layers of lettuce and feta cheese.
5. When ready to serve, turn upside down or shake to coat the ingredients with dressing.
Layers Of Love - Antipasto Salad
1/2 Cup Giardiniera (Italian Pickled Vegetables)
1/2 Cup Small Mozzarella Balls 1/2 Cup Pitted Kalamata Olives 2 Tablespoons Capers 6 To 8 Thin Slices Of Sopressata Or Other Hard Salami 1/2 Cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts
1. Remove the lid from the jars.
2. Layer the ingredients in order, dividing in half between jars.
3. Put on lid and refigerate to chill.
Check out more great decorating tips from Moll Anderson here: www.mollanderson.com.