- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ c chopped onion or ½ tsp onion powder
- Chopped veggies of your choice (suggestions: red/green peppers, kale, spinach, zucchini, mushrooms)
- ½ tsp cayenne
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp curry
- ½ tsp turmeric, garlic powder or other favorite seasoning
- 1 carton of pre-separated egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin pan with aluminum* muffin holders.
- Brown turkey in coconut oil with onions.
- Mix turkey with chopped veggies.
- Spoon mixture into each muffin holder.
- Cover the mixture in each muffin with egg whites (be sure to shake egg white carton before use).
- Bake covered with foil at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
*It is important to use aluminum so that the egg whites to not stick to the muffin holders.
Make sure you visit us on pinterest at
Return to episode guide >>