- 3-4 Tyson® Fresh Chicken Breasts; boneless and skinless
- 2 poblano chilies, roasted, peeled, diced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 3 roma tomatoes, seeded, sliced
- 2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 3 medium garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons prepared mesquite seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lime
Serving size: 4
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375°F, place rack in upper ⅓ of oven. Combine all vegetables in a mixing bowl except cilantro, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Place vegetables in the base of a 9"x11" casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine mesquite seasoning, chili powder, and 1 tbs. olive oil and mix well. Lightly brush the seasoned chili oil on both sides of the chicken breast and place on top of vegetables. Squeeze lime juice over chicken.
- Place the casserole dish in oven and roast for 25-30 minutes, until chicken is cooked thoroughly with an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Remove from oven and top with chopped cilantro. (Optional)
here to get your copy of Cristina's cookbook, "Big Bowl of Love." Get additional recipes from Cristina at
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at
pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter
Facebook. Plus, check out our
YouTube channel for backstage videos.