Debbie Matenopoulos is making the perfect dip for the big game.
- 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 cup Daisy Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup guacamole
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes, seeded
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ¼ cup slices green onions
1. Spread refried beans into the bottom of individual serving glasses.
2. Mix sour cream and taco seasoning together. Spoon over beans.
3. Top with guacamole.
4. Sprinkle with lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese, sliced olives and green
5. Serve immediately.
Get more information about this episode >>