Marilu Henner's Green Bean Holiday Recipe
- 1/2 shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon
- 1.5 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 3-4 oz grapeseed oil
- 1/4 -1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Juice of a lemon wedge
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1.5 pounds of haricot vert, cleaned and blanched (green beans)
- Sauté shallot over medium heat until translucent, add mustard and vinegars and whisk.
- Remove from heat and whisk in remaining ingredients (except nuts)
- Place beans in a bowl and toss with dressing (may not need all dressing, use your discretion so as to not over dress), add hazelnuts.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.