Bacon Wrapped Nutrition Bars
(Breakfast or appetizer for grown-ups and children as an after school snack or a light meal with cut veggies.)
- 2 thinkThin® Crunch Mixed Nuts nutrition bars (each cut into 6 pieces)
- 6 strips of lean bacon (each cut into 3 pieces)
- Wrap each bar piece in a section of bacon and place on a baking sheet. Leave room to turn over.
- Place under broiler.
- Cook and turn until golden brown.
- Set aside on a paper towel for a minute.
- Serve immediately.
Tip: Once cooked, these can also be taken as a snack on the go.
Gluten Free S'mores
- Rice Cakes or Graham Crackers (gluten free) thinkThin® Protein bars
- Peanut Butter
- Spread peanut butter on rice cracker/graham cracker.
- Add slice of banana.
- Add slice of thinkThin® bar.
- Top with another gluten free rice cake.
- 1 bag of frozen mixed berries
- 3 thinkThin® Crunch Mixed Nuts
- Heat oven to 350º F.
- Place required amount of berries in the base of an oven proof dish.
- Cut or crumble bars on the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve on its own, hot or cold, or with chilled Greek yogurt.
For additional info on thinkThin®, please visit
And, get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at