Lemony Oregano Chicken
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- Juice from 3 lemons
- 2-3 cloves garlic mashed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 cup grape seed oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped Oregano
Directions for Chicken
1. Make a marinade:
2. Add lemon juice, mashed garlic cloves, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper and place in a bowl.
3. Pound out chicken breasts.
4. Add chicken to bowl and refrigerate 2-3 hours to tenderize.
5. Remove from bowl and pan cook on stove top 4-5 Minutes each side.
6. Serve on top of a bed of greens and add cherry tomatoes.
7. Mix in vinaigrette dressing.
8. Serve with side of tzatziki and warm pita.
Directions for Dressing
1. Wisk ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste
3. Add dressing to salad.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page