Lemon Mousse with Basil and Blueberries
- 2/3 cup natural whipped topping (no hydrogenated oils)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar or 1 tablespoon Stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 fresh basil leaves, rolled up and cut cross-wise into thin ribbons
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the whipped topping and yogurt. Whisk in the lemon zest and sugar.
- Divide half of the mousse evenly between two 6-ounce dessert glasses. Top with half the berries and half the basil.
- Spoon the remaining mousse over each and top with the remaining blueberries and basil. Serve immediately.
Marisa’s cookbook, "Sweet & Skinny: 100 Recipes for Enjoying Life's Sweeter Side Without Tipping the Scales," is available on amazon.com & bookstores nationwide.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.