Lee Family Lasagna
- Ground beef (1.5 lbs)
- Onion (1 med)
- Campbell’s condensed tomato soup (2 cans)
- Apple cider vinegar (2 tbsp)
- Dried Oregano (1 tsp)
- Bottled minced garlic (1 tsp)
- Small Curd Cottage Cheese (16 oz)
- Shredded Mozzarella (8 oz)
1) Boil noodles in water with salt and olive oil (olive oil helps prevent noodles from sticking to pan)
2) While noodles are cooking, brown beef in a skillet over med heat and drain, add onion, tomato soup, vinegar, oregano, garlic. Simmer 20 minutes.
3) Lay noodles across 13x9 inch baking dish, spread layer of cottage cheese over noodles, then a layer of meat mixture, then cover with mozzarella. Repeat for 3 layers.
4) Bake for 30 mins
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page