- 2 Cans sliced peaches, in syrup (29-30 oz. cans)
- 1 Package white or yellow cake mix
- Ground cinnamon to taste
- 1/3 Stick butter or margarine
1) Place camp dutch oven over 15 hot charcoal briquettes. Pour contents of peach cans into oven. Spread dry cake mix evenly over peaches. Sprinkle cinnamon over all to taste.
2) Cut butter or margarine into equal slices and arrange on top. Put lid on top of oven and place 10 hot charcoal briquettes in a checkerboard pattern on top. Bake for about 45 minutes or until done.
3) Spoon into bowls and add cream, ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page