Lavash Pizza with Cauliflower and Brussel Sprouts Salad
- ½ cup goat cheese or ricotta cheese
- ½ cup Crème Fraiche
- 1 Egg
- Olive oil
- 1 piece of Lavash bread
- Shredded three-cheese blend
- Finely sliced cauliflower
- 2 Tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 lemon , juiced
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove Garlic, grated
- 8 large Brussel sprouts, thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped Parsley
- ½ cup toasted, sliced Almonds
Directions for the Pizza:
- In a food processor, combine goat or ricotta cheese, crème fraiche and egg. This will create a spreadable mixture.
- Spread olive oil on a sheet pan and lay lavash on top
- Spread mixture
- Add shredded cheese
- Top with finely sliced cauliflower
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt
- Bake at 450 degrees until browning
- Cut and serve
Directions for the Sprouts:
- Combine mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic in a bowl.
- Season sliced Brussel sprouts with salt and toss with dressing.
- Toss in chopped parsley and almonds.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.