Korean Pickled Vegetables
- 2 cups water
- 1 c rice wine vinegar
- 1 c sugar
- 1 t kosher salt
- 1-3 tsp Korean chili flakes, depending on level of heat
- 2c sliced veggies (cucumber, carrot, cabbage, daikon radish or any other radish)
1) Place all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2) Take off heat and add veggie of choice.
3) Let cool in the pan.
4) Once cool place in an air tight container. Keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page