Kisses Candy Cane Blossoms
- 48 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Candy Cane Candies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine , softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/3 cup red or green sugar crystals, granulated sugar or powdered sugar for rolling
1) Heat oven to 350°F. Remove wrappers from candies.
2) Beat butter, granulated sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add alternately with milk to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
3) Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in red or green sugar, granulated sugar, powdered sugar or a combination of any of the sugars. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
4) Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cookie is set. Remove from oven; cool 2 to 3 minutes. Press a candy piece into center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page