- Pre-Packaged Breadstick Dough (we could do it with homemade dough instead, please let me know what you think is in better keeping with the H&F brand)
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 Eggs
- Pre-Heat Oven To 350°.
- Take a 20" length of tinfoil and form it into a solid cone shape aprox 6" long with an opening of 2 ½".
- Wrap with a second piece of tinfoil so you have a smooth exterior.
- Make 4 of these.
- Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Open dough and separate in ¼ strips, place two strips on the side for use later.
- Lay half the remaining strips horizontally and basket weave the other half vertically through them.
- Lay tinfoil cone on basket weave and wrap basket weave around cone.
- Cut away extra and join ends and point by pressing together with wet fingers.
- Gently curve pointed in and place on baking sheet.
- Take the two pieces of reserved dough and twist together.
- Wrap these two pieces around opening, covering raw edge of basket weave. Cut off extra.
- Repeat with remaining 3 tinfoil forms.
- Beat eggs and brush on cornucopias.
- Use any remaining dough to cut out leaves.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Arrange on a salad plate in a bed of greens with salad ingredients spilling out of opening.
kennethwingard.com for more tips!