- ½ Cup Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 Tbls Fresh Thyme
- 1 Cup Ham, Chopped
- 1 Cup Mixed Wild Mushrooms
- 6oz Asparagus, Sliced Into 1" Pieces
- 12 Eggs
- 1 Cup Cream
- ½ Cup Gruyere Cheese, Grated
- Heat cast iron skillet.
- Sautee onions, ham, asparagus, mushrooms, thyme.
- Whisk together: eggs and cream.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 375 45min-1hour until firm in center.
- Top with arugula and lemon juice (optional).
For more with Jessie Jane, visit
For more, visit Ken Wingard at
KennethWingard.com and follow him on Twitter