Jeanette Pavini’s Santa Rice Krispies Treats
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 3 tablespoons of red sprinkles or sugar
- 1 tube of white icing
- Melt the butter slowly. Once melted, stir in the marshmallows until completely melted.
- Take off the heat and add Rice Krispies cereal. Make sure all the cereal is coated.
- Using a spatula, spread out the mixture onto a large coated plate.
- Mold into the shape of Santa's face and hat.
- Decorate with the red sprinkles and white icing!
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.