1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
2) Mix the cream cheese, cheddar, scallion, corn, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
3) Spread 1 tablespoon of the mixture evenly into each pepper half.
4) Mix the egg whites in a small bowl. Bread each pepper by rolling it first in flour, then egg whites and finally bread crumbs.
5) Place the peppers, cut side up on a foil-lined baking sheet -Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden
Check out more deilcious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page