- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Smoky Applewood Steakhouse
- Burgers Seasoning Mix
- 2 jalapeño chilies, seeded and sliced thin crosswise (¼-inch thick)
- 9 tablespoons finely shredded Cheddar cheese , divided
- 3 crusty rolls, such as Kaiser rolls
- ½ cup arugula leaves
- 3 tomato slices
- 3 red onion slices
Ingredients Nutritional information
(amount per serving)
- 1 Mix ground beef and Seasoning Mix until well blended. Divide ground beef mixture evenly in 6 balls.
- Form each into a thin patty.
- 2 For each burger, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the shredded cheese on 1 patty.
- Top with about 4 chile slices and additional 2 tablespoons cheese. Top with second patty, pressing edges to seal.
- Repeat to form a total of 3 burgers.
- 3 Grill burgers over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F).
- Serve burgers on rolls topped with arugula, tomato, onion and desired condiments.
Get more of the top flavors and trends sizzling on grills this season at grillingflavorforecast.com!