1) Heat oven to 450 degrees
2) Sift dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl
3) Make well in center of dry ingredients
4) Pour in about 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk. Mix together until it forms a ball
5) Dust counter with flour and turn dough out. Form dough into domes loaf with minimal kneading
6) Flip the ball of dough over and slash it across the top, 1/2 inch deep
7) Put dough on baking sheet and place in oven for 15 minutes, then lower temperature to 400 and continue to bake for another 20 minutes.
8) Remove bread from oven and allow to cool before slicing.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page