- 3 sprigs of dried lavender or 1T of dried lavender flowers
- 1 vanilla pod (opened up)
- 1 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2-3 cardamom pods
- Half vanilla pod (opened up)
- 6 peppercorns
1) Put the honey into a work jar with secure lid
2) Put in herbs & spices
3) Fasten the lid tightly and let it “infuse” for a week.
4) After several days turn the jar over
5) After at least one week, strain the honey through cheesecloth by wrapping a clean jar with the cloth tied on by string and invert our “infused” honey over the cheesecloth.
6) Once strained, transfer honey into a pretty jar and decorate it
7) Make your own “infused” honey, holiday gift baskets