Homemade Seasoned Almonds in a Mason Jar
- 1 egg white (or 2 tbsp. liquid egg whites), beaten until frothy
- 1-pound almonds
- 1 ounce of your favorite dry seasonings, such as cinnamon + sugar, paprika + rosemary, garlic + salt, or the leftover BBQ rub from the grilling season
- Mason jars or other containers
- Ribbons, bows, gift cards or other decorations
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking oil. In a bowl, whisk together egg white and spices. Add the almonds and stir to coat completely.
3) Spread almonds in a single layer on cookie sheet and roast for 10 minutes.
4) Remove from oven and stir almonds to keep them from sticking. Return to oven and roast another 10 minutes.
5) Remove cookie sheet to a cooling rack and stir again; allow almonds to cool completely.
6) Then fill your containers and decorate them as desired. It’s the perfect gift in a pinch!
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page