Directions for Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
1. whip cream and ¼ c powdered sugar until soft peaks. Set aside
2. beat the cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Add ½ c 10x, pumpkin, vanilla, spices. Beat to incorporate.
3. fold in whipped cream, store in the fridge.
Directions for Butter Pecan Mousse
1. coat the pecans in butter, toss in powdered sugar, bake at 350 for 12 minutes or so. Keep an eye on them. You want them crunchy but not bitter. Pull them out, let them cool, and smash with a rolling pin.
2. whip the cream to soft peaks, set aside
3. whip the cream cheese, vanilla, brown sugar till fluffy
4. fold the pecans and whipped cream into the cream cheese, refrigerate.
Directions for Pecan Streusel
1. With a wooden spoon in a big bowl, cream the sugars, butter, vanilla, and spices until the mixture is all one color.
2. Add the flour and pecans and stir until crumbly. If the streusel gets doughy instead of crumbly, add more flour until it looks like wet sand. Cover and refrigerate for up to 10 days, or freeze till whenever.
Directions fro Caramel Sauce
1. mix the water and sugar in a saucepan and cook on medium high until the sugar turns amber. Add the cream off the heat, turn the fire way down, and slowly stir on a simmer until smooth.
Directions for Whipped Cream
1. Whip the cream slowly, add vanilla and 10x, whip to medium soft peaks.
Spoon the pumpkin mousse onto the plate, top with the cinnamon cookie. Spoon pecan mousse onto that, place chocolate cookie. Spoon on whipped cream, drizzle caramel sauce, sprinkle pecan streusel