1. Prepare the Basil Seed Vinaigrette, according to the recipe.
2. Cut the tomato and peach into large, bite-size chunks. Lay each chunk on the cutting board, skin-side down, and remove the skin by cutting around the outside of each chunk.
3. Season the tomato and peach with sea salt and pepper. Place two chunks of tomato and two chunks of peach at random around the three plates. Top each chunk with a ½ oz dollop of stracciatella. Place the lobster on the plate and season, as well as the cheese with sea salt and pepper.
4. Dress each dollop with Basil Seed Vinaigrette. Place one piece of Pickled Red Onion on top of each dollop. Garnish each mound with one sprig of basil. Drizzle each plate with extra virgin olive oil.
Directions for Vinaigrette
1. When cutting the tomato for the Heirloom Tomato, Peach, Stracciatella Recipe, collect all the seeds, juice, and skin. Pass all these scraps through a food mill. This is the fresh tomato juice.
2. Combine the basil seeds with the water to create a thick, viscous base. Whisk in the balsamic, fresh tomato juice, and olive oil. Taste and season with salt and pepper