- 1 box yellow or white cake mix
- sesame seeds
- ¾ cup sweetened chopped coconut
- 3 drops - 4 green food coloring
- chocolate frosting, and red and yellow decorating frosting
- Prepare cake mix as directed, sprinkle sesame seeds on cupcakes before baking.
- Remove the paper wrapped from the cupcakes and slice in half.
- Place the coconut in a bowl. Add 3 to 4 drops green food coloring and mix well. Set aside.
- Pipe a circle of chocolate frosting on each “bottom bun”.
- Sprinkle the colored coconut on the chocolate frosting.
- Top with red and yellow frosting to simulate ketchup and mustard.
- Gently place cupcake tops on each frosted bottom half.
- Refrigerate until about 20 minutes before serving time.
Make sure you visit us on pinterest at