1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Heat the sugar and water in a saucepan until it reaches 245 degrees.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer add your tahini, vanilla, and salt, stir with a paddle.
4. While the paddle is stirring, slowly stream in the hot sugar mixture.
5. Beat for 30 seconds or 1 minute, until the halvah begins to pull away from the side of the bowl. It should not be sandy, beware over stirring.
6. Pour the hot halvah into your prepared pan and place a sheet of parchment paper on top. Smooth the halvah underneath, then allow it to cool to room temperature before serving.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page