1. Mix together salsa ingredients and place in fridge.
2. Add chopped cauliflower to a food processor with the shredding attachment to “rice” the cauliflower.
3. Place over large pot over medium heat, add coconut oil then add riced cauliflower. Add coconut milk/cream along with a little salt. Mix together to incorporate and let cook for 10-12 minutes or until soft. Once soft, add shredded coconut, mix, then turn down heat to low to keep warm.
4. Add a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add butter and olive oil. Once very hot, pat Mahi Mahi dry and salt on both sides, then add to the pan and cook on both sides for 5-7 minutes.
5. Place Mahi Mahi on top of coconut rice, top with mango/pineapple salsa and garnish with lime zest, cilantro and shredded coconut.