- 13/4 cups natural-style creamy peanut butter, at room temperature
- 1½ cups light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped cocktail peanuts
- Chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350˚ F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the peanut butter, sugar, eggs, and baking soda in a large mixer bowl and beat until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Stir in the chopped peanuts.
- Using a heaping small (2-teaspoon size) cookie scoop, drop the dough about 1½ inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets. Top cookies with chocolate sprinkles, if using.
- Transfer to the oven and bake until the edges of the cookies are lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes, rotating the cookie sheets on the oven racks halfway through the baking time. Cool on the cookie sheets for 5 minutes. Transfer to wire racks and cool completely. Repeat with the remaining dough on cool cookie sheets.
To learn more about Gretchen Holt-Witt's organization Cookies for Kids' Cancer, please visit www.cookiesforkidscancer.org.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.