1) In a food processor combine sherry, onion, carrot, celery, garlic, and parsley. Pulse until smooth.
2) In a medium bowl combine turkey meat, the veggie mixture, salt, pepper, egg and cornstarch. Mix to combine.
3) In a large skillet over medium high heat, put enough oil in bottom of the pan to cover. (about 3-4 tablespoons)
4) Wet your fingers and grab about 1 tablespoon of meat and roll into a ball. Place in oil and cook until all sides are golden brown (about 2-3 minutes a side). Note the mixture will be a bit loose, but not to worry; when they cook they tighten up a bit. You will probably not achieve perfect circular meatballs but that’s okay! You will need at least one flat surface so they can stand up on the plate properly.
5) Place cooked meatballs onto a sheet pan until ready to serve. Place in a 200 degree oven 5-10 minutes before you want to serve.
6) To make sauce whisk together creme fraiche and lingonberry jam. Set aside.
7) When ready to serve, dollop lingonberry creme fraiche onto plate. Skewer a cucumber slice followed by a meatball and place on top of sauce. Serve and enjoy!
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page