Directions for Hot Dog
1. Grill sausage until cooked through and crisp on the outside.
2. Warm bun on grill shelf while sausage is cooking.
3. Place cooked sausage in bun. Top sausage with relish.
4. Garnish with chopped, toasted pecans.
Directions for Relish
1. Heat olive oil in pan, add onions and saute over medium heat until mostly translucent and tender (5-7 minutes). Season with salt while cooking.
2. Add red chili flake and cook 1-2 minutes
3. Add mustard, stir to combine, cook 1-2 minutes
4. Add honey and vinegar, stir to combine, cook 2-3 minutes (until vinegar is not so pungent).
5. Add peaches to liquid, stir to combine. Bring pot to boil, drop to medium simmer, cook until most of the liquid has cooked off and remainder is thick and syrupy (~35-40 minutes over medium-low heat). Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Chill before using.