Game Day Taquitos
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup white onions
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 5 garlic cloves chopped
- 3 cups pinto beans (or for time saving purposes can of refried beans-->refried beans are better in my opinion)
- 1 can of mild green chiles
- 1 cup of corn kernels
- 2 beyond meat veggie burgers
- Pinch of salt
- Corn tortillas
1. Set oven to 400 degrees
2. Sauté onions in olive oil for about five minutes. Throw in chili powder, cumin, salt and garlic for about another minute.
3. Throw in green chilis, veggie burgers and corn. After about another minute put in refried beans. Mix everything together
4. Heat corn tortillas on griddle or microwave. Put about two big tablespoons of mixture in corn tortillas and roll them up. Put seam side down in a greased baking dish.
5. Once you fill all tortillas coat them with cooking spray and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. (I always zap them in the broiler to get them crispy and golden brown).
Serve with salsa and guacamole.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page