Fudge Brownie Trifles with Lemon Zest Whipped Cream and Berries
- 1 cup heavy cream (cold)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of lemon zest
- 2 Little Debbie Fudge Brownies
- 1 Container fresh blueberries
- 1 Container fresh raspberries
- Lemon zest whipped cream
1) Unwrap fudge brownies. Cut each brownie into fourths.
2) Wash all fruit and pat dry.
3) On bottom of serving dish, layer the brownies
4) Then layer the whipped cream.
5) Next, add a layer of the blueberries and raspberries
6) Garnish with whipped cream and mint, as desired.
7) Serve and enjoy!
Check out more fun delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page