Ali Fedotwosky-Manno is making a refreshing beverage with chocolate.
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups Dry Milk (or Powdered Coconut Milk)
- 1 cup Cocoa Powder (Dutch Process)
- 4 tablespoons Crushed Freeze-Dried Raspberries
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 4 tablespoons Raspberry Hot Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups Ice
- 2 cups Milk
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Crushed Freeze-Dried Raspberries
Directions to Hot Cocoa Powder
Mix all ingredients in bowl or jar. Store in dry, cool location, tightly sealed.
Directions for Frozen Rasberry Hot Chocolate
1. Add cocoa powder, ice, and milk to blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into two glasses, top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and crushed freeze-dried raspberries.
Get more information about this episode >>