1) Fill skillet halfway with vegetable oil and heat over medium/ high heat
2) In a smaller dry skillet, warm the flour tortillas to make them pliable.
3) Take the tortillas off the heat and fill each with a few spoonfuls of tamale pie. Sprinkle with cheese and roll into a tight burrito
4) Place burrito in the oil, seam side down. Fry two at a time, until golden and crispy on both sides
5) Drain burritos on paper towels
6) Top with sour cream, salsa, scallions and black olives
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page