French Bread Pizza
Cristina makes some homemade pizza with the Rogers and Steines boys!
- 6 whole Deli Rolls Or Crusty Italian Rolls
- Jarred Marinara Sauce Or Pizza Sauce
- Jarred Or Refrigerated Pesto
- 2 pounds Mozzarella Cheese, Grated
- Grated Parmesan Cheese To Taste
- Any Other Pizza Toppings You like
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice rolls in half and lay them, cut side up, on a large baking sheet.
- Top each half with a generous portion of either marinara or pesto.
- Add grated mozzarella and Parmesan (or cheese of choice)
- Add whatever toppings you prefer on top of the cheese
- Place the pan in the oven on the lowest rack for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Turn up over to 425 and move baking sheet to the highest rack until the cheese starts to bubble a bit and turn golden
- Remove and serve
- You can cut the pizzas in half right across the middle to turn them into smaller pieces as well.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.