A delicious dish for those who like things a little hot!
- Tortilla chips
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Monterey jack cheese
- Shrimp or chicken
- A-1 sauce
- Worchestershire sauce
- Sour cream
- Salsa (mild or hot)
- Pick your favorite meat, chicken, shrimp or beef and marinate it in A-1 and worchestershire sauce for an hour or so.
- Grill meat until it has reached the safe minimum internal temperature.
- Chop meet into chunks.
- In a large sauce pan, over a low-medium heat, melt down all the cheeses into one pot, and add two tablespoons of butter, continue stirring until butter has fully melted, stir well.
- Spread meats evenly over the tortilla chips.
- Pour melted cheeses over top the tortilla and meat.
- Spoon out salsa and spread over nachos evenly.
- Spoon out sour cream and add on top.
- Chop jalapenos and spread on top.
Get more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page