1. Take the potatoes and rub with salt & pepper and olive oil and bake for about 30 minutes at 350°
2. Take the Puff pastry cut into 3x4 and place on cookie sheet and cover with wax paper and place cookie sheet on top and bake for about 20 minutes at 350° - Can be made 1 day ahead.
3. For Veggies: Boil the salt water and blanch for 1 minute each veggies individually and then place in ice cold water. Remove and dry and set aside.
4. In a saucepan sauté the shallots and thyme in 2 teaspoons of olive oil. When translucent add 1 cup of red wine and reduce by half. Then add the cold brown sauce mixture and cook for 5 minutes till the sauce thickens. Then strain and check seasoning.
5. Season Filet mignon with s & p and saute in 2 teaspoons of Olive oil. Brown on each side for 2 minutes and place in oven at 350° for 10 minutes to be medium rare.
6. While the meat is cooking take the potatoes out of the oven and let cool for 5 minutes then peel skin away with paper towel and place in stainless steel bowl. Add 2 tbsp of olive oil, pinch of salt and pinch of white pepper. Mash and make smooth.
7. Then fill pastry bag with mashed potatoes and place puff pastry crisp on the dinner plate with a dab of potato in the middle underneath. Pipe potatoes back and forth to cover the pastry.
8. Take the veggies and design them on top artistically. Place in oven to reheat for serving.
9. Remove Filet from oven place on dinner plate and the Veggie Pastry next to the meat. Spoon sauce on top of filet and drizzle on side.
10. To make this very easy prepare the potatoes, veggies, sauce ahead of time and assemble the pastry tart.
11. Then just cook the filet and heat the sauce and tart and plate and serve.