Directions fro Cheesey Bullseye Crackers
1. Find a ring mold that fits the cracker.
2. Cut rounds of cheddar cheese that fit the cracker.
3. Using a slightly smaller ring mold, cut out the center of the cheddar circle, leaving a thin, round shape with an empty center.
4. Using a small ring mold, cut out a little circle of jack cheese.
5. Place cheddar ring on cracker.
6. Place jack cheese in center of cheddar circle on cracker.
7. Bullseye complete.
Directions for Meaty Tic-Tac-Toe
1. Combine meatballs, sausages, and BBQ sauce in slow cooker. Cook on low for 2-3 hours.
2. When ready to serve, push toothpicks through 2 sausages in an X pattern. Push toothpicks through meatballs.
3. Use scallions to make tic-tac-toe grid on plate.
4. Place meats in tic-tac-toe patterns on a serving platter.
Directions for White Chocolate Dice
1. Prepare 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Combine chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter in bowl of a double boiler.
3. Melt ingredients over simmering water until almost fully melted. Remove bowl from double boiler, add butter, vanilla, and salt, stir to combine and to finish melting any remaining chocolate pieces
4. Pour fudge into baking dish and smooth top with wet spatula. Chill until set before cutting.
5. Cut into cubes.
6. Insert pointy side mini chocolate chips on each side of cube to create dice pattern.