- 1½ pounds ground chuck (ideally 80% lean/20% fat)
- ½ pound ground short ribs
- 2 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon smoked salt (or liquid salt)
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons onion powder
- Blue cheese
- Caramelized balsamic onions
- Sliced banana peppers
- Roasted Tomatoes
- Shredded romaine lettuce
- Thousand Island dressing
- Brioche Bun
- Place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix together with your hands. Don’t over mix – or meat will get tough.
- Form burgers into 6-8 ounce patties.
- Grill or pan fry until desired doneness.
- Place on toasted brioche bun.
Top with: blue cheese, caramelized balsamic onions, sliced banana peppers, roasted tomatoes, shredded romaine lettuce, bacon Thousand Island dressing - or toppings of your choice.
For more information on Fabio, and his newsletter "Fabio’s Kitchen Academy," go to his website:
And make sure you grab a copy of Fabio’s new cookbook "Fabio's Italian Kitchen."
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.
Return to episode guide>>