1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Spray pan spray on a 9X13 pan OR line your pan with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
3) In a saucepan over low heat melt butter completely, add in sugar and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes (stirring constantly) do not let sugar mixture boil
4) Pour butter mixture into a large bowl or stand mixer; beat in cocoa powder, eggs, salt, baking powder, espresso powder and vanilla. Mix until well combined
5) Stir in flour until well combined
6) Spread into well greased pan and spread evenly. Batter will be very thick and sticky.
7) Top with peanut butter and chocolate chips
8) Bake for 25 minutes (do not over bake) in a 9X13 pan
9) Let cool completely
Directions for Fudge:
1) Melt chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk on med-low heat in a pot or double boiler; stirring constantly
2) After mixture is melted; remove from heat and stir in 1 tsp vanilla
3) Spread evenly over cooled brownies
4) Chop up candies and cookies and lightly press pieces into fudge layer
5) Let cool completely and cut into bars (this will take several hours)
Directions for Ladybug Cupcakes
1) Make your favorite cupcake recipe or use a cake mix, bake and let cool.
2) Swirl red frosting around the top of your cupcake. Do not worry if you have a perfect swirl, just make sure your cover the top of the cupcake with frosting. Note: Wilton makes a great already made pouch of red frosting that you can buy in the baking isle of most grocery stores. OR you can make your own.
3) Pour red sugar sprinkles into a small bowl or plate and dunk the top of the frosted cupcake into the sprinkles to give your lady bug body a nice shimmer.
4) On a mini Oreo cookie place little dabs of icing where you want the to place the 2 candy eyes and candy lips. Place the mini Oreo face onto the frosting on one side of your cupcake. Note: the cookie should be on the side of the cupcake not placed down flat on the cupcake.
5) Use strips of Twizzlers or other long gummy candies for the antenna...place 2 thin candy strips right behind the oreo face.
6) Use black frosting to pipe on the look of the wings. Note: Wilton makes a great already made pouch of black frosting that you can buy in the baking isle of most grocery stores.
7) Use black round candy balls or use M&M's or other round candies to create the adorable spots of the lady bug!
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page